Last Updated: 1/26/2018
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Family Education and Counseling Services, Inc., is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The information, text, graphics and links provided herein are provided by Family Education and Counseling Services, Inc. By using or accessing this website you signify your acknowledgment and assent to the policies set forth. If you do not agree to these policies, please do not use this website.
Family Education and Counseling Services, Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links and other items contained in this site or any other site. The material included in this web site has been compiled from a variety of sources, and is subject to change without notice. Family Education and Counseling Services, Inc. makes no representations nor does it endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any material or data displayed, uploaded or distributed on the site or available through links in this site.
THE MATERIAL INCLUDED IN THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FAMILY EDUCATION AND COUNSELING SERVICE, INC., SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS, OR SOFTWARE HEREIN, EVEN IF FAMILY EDUCATION AND COUNSELING SERVICE, INC., HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANOTHER PARTY. FAMILY EDUCATION AND COUNSELING SERVICE, INC., DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, NOR DO WE WARRANT THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN; THESE CHANGES WILL BE INCORPORATED IN NEW EDITIONS OF THIS PUBLICATION.
All contents of this web site are Copyright © FAMILY EDUCATION AND COUNSELING SERVICE, INC., or third party content providers.
1700 Burleigh St.
Yankton, SD 57078